Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Luau Countdown

I recently talked with a buddy who wondered if the luau was still on, since there had been a lack of luau related posts this close to the date. It's definitely still on. The park is reserved. The beef is currently aging. Soda has been stockpiled. Non-perishable items are at the ready. A trip to the Asian store and the final purchase of the more perishable chicken, pork, and sausage as well a few vegetables is all that remains to be done before cooking begins in earnest. September 12, after 5.
View Larger Map

3 comments:

KanyonKris said...

I started salivating when I saw the title of this post. The flow increased to a full-on drool I read.

I plan to arrive early to help setup. When should I arrive?

South County Ciclista said...

My family will definately be there. Can we bring a dessert or something? Email me.

KanyonKris said...

Doh! I'll be in Moab. I can't believe I'm missing the luau again.